The client: Relojería Alemana
With more than 140 years of history and several generations behind them, the Fuster family has turned Relojería Alemana into an international inspiration, betting on unique pieces of high jewelry and exclusive watches from the best brands.
Challenges we found in the project
- To optimize the visibility and relevance of a well-established international luxury jewelry distributor, but whose ecommerce was still underperforming.
- To increase both the quantity and quality of organic visits.
- To improve the users’ perception of this 140-year old business, modernizing the brand’s discourse and image through high-quality content.
In order to achieve these objectives, an SEO strategy was developed with a clear commitment to improving web architecture. In addition, we thoroughly audited the content and developed new pieces of content as needed. The result was unprecedented organic growth.
SEO success story: How did we do it?
After defining the global strategy and the needs of Relojería Alemana in a digital environment, the SEO team assigned to the project focused the work on two phases: the first one being technical improvement, and the second, prolonged growth.
Phase 1: Web architecture and SEO optimization
- SEO analysis and web architecture restructuring.
- Elimination of indexing barriers and optimization of web content at both category and product level.
Phase 2: Blog and Content
A renewed brand with digital power
An optimized architecture, together with a regular flow of new targeted content, managed to surpass growth expectations. This completely changed the perception of digital marketing within the company itself, who realigned their strategy towards a more digital-focused approach.