What can you achieve by doing content creation?
Opting for content creation is a great way to bring about positive effects across widely varying aspects of your internet presence:
- Consistency in your communication: keeping your blog regularly updated will strengthen the transmission of your values, give your target audience an incentive to stay tuned to new information released by your brand, and ensure that you consistently stay in the internet’s spotlight with something new to offer.
- Variety in your social media messages: publishing on social media is important, but it only makes sense if your brand has something to say. Creating content will provide you with stories to tell your followers without having to turn to external sources to endow your comments with the right ‘hook’.
- Improving your SEO positioning: the more content you create, the more pages that will link themselves to yours, and if these happen to have quality content themselves and are indexed correctly, this will all help you attain better positioning on search engines results.
- Consolidation as an opinion leader: by providing your users with valuable information, you will be perceived as being a reference in your sector.
- Creation of materials for the development of an inbound marketing strategy: right after campaign planning and establishing your target audience, content creation is the first step in realising inbound marketing actions to obtain leads and convert them into customers.
What makes súmate’s work method different?
At Súmate, thanks to a work system that is wholly adapted to the characteristics of your business, we can take over management of your corporative blog or creation of those e-books and documents necessary to boost your inbound marketing campaigns.
- We work with you on topic selection, agreeing on which keywords you will want to utilise to position your brand through our copywriting, as well as creating a deliverables schedule.
- We conduct thorough research using the most reliable sources in order to obtain the expertise necessary to produce original, valuable content for your target audience.
- We have both internal and external resources at our disposal capable of generating themed works of varying complexity levels, turning at times to the use of experts uniquely qualified to produce highly technical materials.
- All of our content passes through a rigorous editorial process to guarantee you the highest level of quality and accuracy in editing – semantic, syntactic, spelling and structural.
- Given that visuals are a fundamental aspect of the digital world, we also have a team of top-level designers who help us maximise the aesthetic part of our created content.
75 % of professionals consider articles or posts that a brand publishes on their own blog to be the most effective format of content marketing within a content marketing strategy, according to the European Content marketing Report 2016 by Hubspot and Smart Insights.
This preference of blog articles is based on the following points:
* Versatility, because they are suitable for B2B as well as B2C online marketing strategies and are adequate for every business sector.
* Regularity, because they are fit into a regular publication schedule which is developed considering the topicality and seasonality criteria, among others.
* Capability to ‘go viral’, because they are very easy to share on social networks and it is very easy to join the conversation around them through the comments.
* Utility on a SEO level, because they guarantee a constant contribution of new, interesting and correctly optimised pages in order to make your website grow in a sustainable way and through that, improve the search engine indexation.
How we do it at súmate?
We at Súmate provide a complete team of writers and specialists in content creation to deliver the best blog posts which support the established objectives of your content marketing strategy.
- We offer you posts in different scopes, which are adapted to the characteristics of your business and your target audience.
- We work with a variety of approaches and structures so we can offer you different posts schemes such as lists, question-answers, ‘how’ or ‘why’ typologies, interviews, documentaries, announcements, etc.
- If you have an international business, your posts will be in good hands, thanks to our team of multilingual writers.
* We adapt to possibilities of your CMS (WordPress, Prestashop, Blogger, etc.), adjusting all elements of articles to the characteristics of your design template.
- We are always watching SEO, by investigating and working with keywords that are most interesting to introduce them into our texts in a natural way, and by helping you to improve the internal links of your website.
- On a visual level, we are able to provide you with the best possible look by including high-quality images or infographics in collaboration with our digital creativity service.
If blog articles are the best entrance into your website, you need something more in order to convert visitors into leads – content that is interesting enough so the user registers and downloads it. In these cases, e-books or white papers are the perfect option because they are perceived by users to be valuable and useful content that helps with their doubts and problems.
Including e-books in your content marketing actions will have the following advantages:
* It will boost your inbound marketing strategy by providing materials with which you can attract and convert your leads.
* It will improve your leads moving forward through the different conversion funnel stages.
* It will consolidate you as an opinion leader in your sector, displaying your knowledge and skills.
How we do it at súmate?
Once we have adjusted the content production calendar for your brand, we work on the production of your e-book in three stages:
1. Writing. Professionals who have specialised in documentation and content development in different business sectors are in charge.
2. Layout, accurately maintaining the format of your style guide.
3. Insertion of the ebook into the production and publication flow, so that it will be readily available to meet your personal objectives.