Taking care of your design is a necessity you should not sidestep if you want your business to succeed. Would you buy something you have never have seen before, or with torn packaging? How many times have we backed out of a purchase because of a poor or untidy presentation?
What can you achieve with design?
Adding the right design to your messages, especially your digital communication, will help you to:
Personalise your products and services consistently with your company’s visual identity, or with a new image you would like to create.
Appeal to your (potential or real) customers’ feelings by helping them have pleasant experiences and evoke positive feelings within them.
Draw users to the heart of your publications. Content is important, but packaging is what has the power to entice users to consume what lies inside. Without good presentation, your content could be left without audience.
Renew the essence of your brand by aligning its image with the philosophy and values that characterise you.
What makes súmate’s work method different?
Our design specialists have a long track record in the design business; they have broad experience with multiple clients and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest technical advances. At Súmate:
- We adapt to your brand’s visual identity or we construct a new one, design by design.
- We work under the principle of versatility, adapting our style and creative techniques to your needs.
Graphic advertising resources are creative pieces of a different sort which serve various purposes within digital marketing campaigns, providing support for online advertisement, social media, email marketing, content marketing or inbound marketing, among others. These resources provide messages with the necessary coherence so they will serve their purpose once they have been broadcasted across various online channels at your disposal.
How do we do it at súmate?
In order to determine which graphic advertising resources your brand needs, we talk to you personally so that we have a good understanding of your target audience and products, as well as what it is you want to achieve with your online marketing plan. Only then are we ready to propose the right graphic advertising resources that meet your needs.
Here are a few of the pieces we can develop for you:
- Banners: Static or dynamic advertisements that are inserted into webpages in order to reap clicks and drive conversions.
- Images for your social media channels: We adapt or create pictures with the specific style and measurements set out by the platforms on which you are publishing, as well as for posts on your own blog. Likewise, we can also advise you on topics such as updating your headline images on specific dates or for specific seasons, so that they will help you reinforce the main message that you want to broadcast.
- Photo retouching and photomontages: We adapt images so that you are able to use them on any channel, and in the case that you do not have an image bank of your own, we can provide you stock images with the legal permits needed to disseminate them.
- Newsletters: We combine writing and design tasks in order to provide newsletters, based on the information you provide us, which are ready to publish to your email database. Moreover, we analyse your catalogue and commercial offers and give you advice on which aspects you could highlight in order to increase conversions from your newsletters.
Infographics are creative developments that combine text and graphic elements in order to communicate specific messages. They are typically integrated into various online advertisement formats (blog posts, ebooks, etc.). They extract and simplify key ideas and are accompanied by icons to facilitate their reading at a glance, making the message easier to understand and assimilate.
This way, we are able to have our publications read by a larger number of people. Consequently, infographics constitute an ideal complement to boost your strategies for communication, content marketing or Inbound Marketing, among others.
How do we do it at súmate?
At Súmate, we take a comprehensive approach to the creation process of the infographics your brand needs, from the idea and context to its graphic expression. This process involves:
1. Writers: They select the topics, identify and structure all the relevant data and elaborate the draft of the text.
2. Designers: they transfer this draft to a design based on your brand’s identity that has been adapted to the publication requirements and specific space, all the while combining pictures along with photomontage, design and illustration techniques.
Animated videos are small digital pieces that add value to your social media communication. Their primary advantage is that they have the ability to capture the attention of the user and hold onto it longer than static images. And, provided that your topic is interesting, the user will watch it until the end.
Animated videos are especially popular on social media, such as Facebook and Instagram.
What can you achieve with animated videos?
Regularly publishing good quality animated videos in your social media channels will help you to:
1. Reinforce your target audience’s recollections and positive perceptions of your brand.
*Carry out the qualification of your contacts, identifying among your followers those who are more involved and interested in your products.
2. Facilitate the progress through the conversion funnel of users who are interacting with you.
Explain in a simple way how a complex mechanism functions – it is a way to transmit user instructions for an object or tool by means of an entertaining message.
What makes Súmate’s work method different?
Our digital creativity experts’ professional track record include both experience and training in 2D and 3D animation. Moreover, it is worth noting that:
1. We are 100% digital – we adapt to the technical requirements of each online support and the peculiarities of its audience.
2. Our range of techniques and styles is both extensive and personalised, including options for short cartoon films, as well as strictly corporative types.