The goal is for users who are potentially interested in your products and services to be able to find you and reach your website whenever they search for related information, for example on Google, the world’s most used search engine.
Search engine marketing is a very useful tool for e-commerce, corporate websites, service websites, etc., who wish to increase quality traffic, obtain new clients, increase customer loyalty among existing clients and increase their sales.
What can you achieve with search engine marketing?
Search engine advertising campaigns are an effective method to achieve the following goals:
Increase web traffic to your site, thanks to high quality clicks from users who are favourably predisposed towards your business.
- Generate qualified leads, with a high interest in what you are selling.
- Boost your sales as you guide users to your website who are likely to make a purchase.
- Ensure good web positioning for those searches most related to your products, since paid advertisements appear at the top of the Google search results page.
- Increase your brand’s recognition by occupying a large portion of the search results page through SEM and SEO actions.
What is different about the work method at súmate?
At Súmate, the development process for search engine marketing (SEM) is simple, to make it easy for you to understand; highly comprehensive, so that nothing is left out; and custom-made to your needs so that you may achieve your goals:
- Initial meeting with the client: Our first meeting with you is to analyse your needs, what you want to undertake and what budget you can provide.
- Set-up: We create the account’s structure, select the most suitable keywords based on your goals and budget, then draft advertisements keeping them in mind. This way, we achieve a high level of quality while minimising the costs of advertising.
- Account optimisation: We make relevant adjustments based on the account’s performance data, in order to make sound decisions.
- Permanent contact with the client: We will keep you informed at all times of the progress of your campaigns and any eventuality related to them.
Si tienes un ecommerce, Google Shopping es indispensable en tu estrategia publicitaria. Por medio de los anuncios de ficha de producto (Shopping), tu producto aparecerá con su fotografía, precio y una pequeña descripción cuando una persona lo busque en Google.
¿Qué puedes conseguir con los anuncios de SEM?
Poner en marcha anuncios de Shopping para dar impulso a tu ecommerce te aportará numerosos resultados positivos, entre los que figuran:
- Incrementar la visibilidad de tu tienda dentro de Internet
- Mejorar su posicionamiento con mayor rapidez de lo que lo haría con la aplicación exclusiva de técnicas SEO
- Elevar tu tráfico web y tus ventas
- Aumentar el protagonismo de cada uno de tus productos al asegurarles visibilidad propia de manera individual a través de las campañas de Google Shopping.
- Posicionar tu marca dentro de los resultados de pago cuando el usuario realice búsquedas relevantes en relación con alguno de los productos de tu catálogo.
If you have an e-commerce, Google Shopping is an indispensable part of your advertising strategy. By means of the product ads listing (Shopping), your product will appear with its image, price and short description whenever a user searches for it on Google.
What can you achieve by advertising with shopping?
Launching Shopping advertisements to boost your e-commerce will provide you with numerous benefits, including:
- Increase visibility of your store on the Internet, improving your positioning more quickly than if you were solely using SEO techniques. This will have the effect of increasing your web traffic and boosting your sales.
- Increase the profile of each one of your products, assuring their own visibility by individual means through Google Shopping campaigns.
- Improve your brand’s web positioning within the paid results page whenever a user conducts searches for terms related to one of your catalogue’s products.
- Increase sales by facilitating direct access to the sales pages of each of your products to users who have already shown interested in purchasing them.
What makes súmate´s work method different?
If you entrust your e-commerce Shopping campaigns to Súmate, we promise to conduct our work guided by the following principles:
- Attention to detail. In defining the campaign’s structure, as in the case of online stores, it is essential to get advertisements to work and for costs not to skyrocket.
- Commitment. We will be involved in promoting your products with our full attention and motivation, as if we actually formed part of your company.
- Focus on the ROI (return of investment). Living up to our commitment to conduct our work focused on achieving measureable results, we keep in mind the ROI goal we utilise to optimise campaigns, so that they are profitable for you and your business.
- Training. We keep up to date on all the changes Google makes regarding new products, whether they have to do with Google Shopping, or other developments pertaining to the promotion of online shops.
In 2015, 55% of global funds for advertising were invested in Google, according to a study conducted by eMarketer. Consequently, advertising on this search engine network is a widespread practice in every sector, and it has been possible thanks to Adwords, a platform which allows you to send messages to users who are potentially interested in your products or services when they conduct searches related to your products and services.
More specifically, advertising on the Adwords search network consists of publishing text ads within Google’s paid search results (on the first page, just above the organic search results) whenever users search terms related to the products and services you sell.
This kind of advertisement can also be implemented in Bing and other search engines as a strategy to strengthen our tactics in Adwords.
What can you achieve by advertising in adwords or other search engines?
Advertising on Adwords, Bing and other search engines is a simple and effective way to maintain a relevant online presence. This technique provides the following advantages:
- The opportunity to work toward different goals, such as profitability, reach, acquiring new clients or notoriety.
- A minimum investment is not required – you only pay for each click registered on our ads.
- Your advertisements only appear to users who have already shown interest in what you sell, something that we can infer by the search terms they use. This makes for a higher rate of conversion when compared with what you might expect to get from other types of advertisements.
- The potential for optimisation is extremely high, given that we can always make adjustments to the keywords for which we bid, as well as our creative texts, in order to improve the results.
What is different about the work method at súmate?
Our consultants have accumulated an extensive experience managing large accounts, both in Adwords and in Bing. As a result, we offer you a unique opportunity: to have a team by your side that is capable of combining the management of both platforms for the same brand in order to achieve the best results, as will be evident through the significant increase in your sales.