According to the most recent Annual Study on Social Media, conducted by Interactive Advertising Bureau Spain (IAB Spain), Spain has more than 1.4 million active Twitter users, who spend an average of 2 hours and 52 minutes per week viewing their Twitter feeds. Additionally, using their own data, Twitter reports that 80% of their users access Twitter through their mobile phones, and of these users, 70% of them are using Twitter to follow brands.
What can you achieve by advertising on Twitter?
Twitter’s capacity to serve as a loudspeaker for your brand is evident by the following results:
- You can reach very specific audiences through tracking activities and very specific content publication, targeting those clearly interested in your market area.
- You will find it particularly useful for developing short term campaigns such as offers valid for a day or just a few hours that will report immediate results. However, let us not forget that this is also a very attractive channel for long-term actions.
What makes our method of work different at Sumáte?
- Micro-segmentation. We have the tools, the knowledge and the skills necessary to highly define the target audience that most interests you and help you hit your mark with your Twitter advertisement.
- Constant optimization. We frequently revise your campaign’s process, and basing our actions on objective data, we take the necessary steps to make the appropriate adjustments to ensure that your investment will never go to waste.
- We walk hand and hand with you. Your business is truly important to us and we give our all to help you achieve your goals.